Browse Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Below is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of the entire Policy Library. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, the Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and also do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine at the top of this page.
- Lecture Recording All-In PolicyThis Policy sets out how the University encourages and guides the use of lecture recording and publication of content for the benefit of students.
- Lecture Recording All-In ProcedureThe Lecture Recording “All-In” Procedure (the Procedure) outlines how, in exceptional circumstances, a lecturer can opt-out’ from having a lecture recorded.
- Library Collection Access GuidelinesThe purpose of this document is to provide a set of guidelines for ensuring equitable and appropriate access to Library resources and collections.
- Library Collection Development and Access PolicyThis policy provides background on issues affecting collection development principles and general policies which guide those entrusted with this role, and provides detailed statements of collection intention for faculties, academic and research staff, and students initiating requests to the Library.
- Library Collection Management GuidelinesThe purpose of this document is to provide a set of guidelines for the effective management of the Library resources and collections.
- Library Collection Selection GuidelinesThese guidelines provide for the selection of appropriate resources for the Library collection.
- Library Use PolicyThe intent of this policy is to establish the principles by which clients of the Library may access and utilise resources of the University libraries.
- Loans Scheme ProcedureThis procedure supports the allocation of funds from the University of Newcastle Loans Scheme.
- Lotteries (including raffles) - Approval PolicyThis policy outlines the process for having lotteries and raffles approved.