Browse Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Below is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of the entire Policy Library. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, the Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and also do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine at the top of this page.
- Talent, Recruitment and Appointment PolicyThis policy provides a framework for the development of recruitment, selection and appointment of academic and professional staff.
- Talent, Recruitment and Appointment ProcedureThis procedure outlines the University’s processes for the recruitment of professional, teaching and academic staff.
- Tangible and Intangible Capital Asset Management PolicyThis document establishes how the University governs the recognition, measurement and control of fixed assets.
- Telephone Interviewing (Human Research Ethics) ProcedureThis procedure outlines the process for conducting telephone calls for UON research.
- Temperature Controlled Environments PolicyThis policy applies to all temperature controlled environments under the oversight of the University of Newcastle.
- Tender ProcedureThis procedure outlines how the University undertakes procurement of goods and services valued at over $150,000 (GST exclusive) for operational expenditure, up to the threshold value of $250,000 (GST exclusive) for capital and research equipment or any procurement which is assessed as presenting a significant risk, regardless of the source of funding.
- Third Party Arrangements - Education PolicyThis policy provides a mechanism by which the University may engage in partnerships with third party providers that assures compliance with its obligations as a registered higher education provider.
- Third Party Arrangements - Education ProcedureThis procedure establishes the University of Newcastle’s requirements for exploring, developing, executing, administering, implementing, managing and exiting education agreements with third party providers.
- Timetabling PolicyThis Policy provides the framework within which the University will timetable classes and allocate the teaching and learning spaces and other facilities recorded in the Newcastle University Timetabling System.
- Timetabling ProcedureThis procedure provides the framework within which the University will timetable classes and allocate the teaching and learning spaces and other facilities recorded in the Newcastle University Timetabling System.
- Tobacco Funding PolicyThis policy outlines the University's stance on tobacco industry funding.
- Transparency and Disclosure PolicyThis policy establishes the University's requirements for disclosure and transparency.
- Travel PolicyThis policy outlines all domestic and international travel arrangements by University travellers on approved University business, regardless of the source of funds, the duration or purpose of travel.
- Travel ProcedureThis manual applies to all staff and University travellers travelling on pre-approved University business.
- Treasury Management ProcedureThis procedure provides the framework for managing treasury management functions.