Browse Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Below is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of the entire Policy Library. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, the Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and also do full text searches. You'll find a link to the search engine at the top of this page.
- Economic Capital Management PolicyThe intent of this policy is to provide a framework to manage UON’s financial position, financial performance and cash flows, by reference to the financial metrics used by the main rating agencies.
- ELICOS and International Foundation Program Attendance ProcedureThis procedure supports the Commonwealth legislative requirements regarding attendance of international students in English Language Intensive Courses and International Foundation Courses
- Enabling Program ScheduleThis schedule applies to University enabling programs: Open Foundation, Newstep and Yapug.
- Engagement of Contractors and Consultants ProcedureThis guideline has been developed to help mitigate the risks involved in the engagement of contractors and consultants.
- English Language Proficiency for Admission PolicyThe purpose of this Policy is to set the principles by which the English Language Proficiency Standard will be applied, for all applicants for admission to the University excluding applicants entering enabling programs.
- English Language Proficiency for Admission ProcedureThe intent of this procedure is to ensure a consistent approach in the application of the English language proficiency requirements and in any variation to or exemption from that process.
- Enrolment Procedure ManualThis manual is designed to provide clear and concise directions for staff and students of the University regarding enrolment.
- Environmental Sustainability PolicyThis policy provides a framework for the University’s commitment to sustainable actions and responsible environmental management practices.
- Equipment Leasing PolicyThis policy: (i) specifies those items of University equipment that are to be leased and (ii) identifies the particular provider of leasing services to the University.
- Ethical FrameworkThis document outlines the 'standard for judgement' when making decisions on behalf of the University.