This is the current version of this document. You can provide feedback on this policy to the enquiries contact - refer to the Status and Details on the document's navigation bar.
Faculty of Business and Law
Section 1 - Admission to Candidature
(1) In order to be admitted to candidature an applicant shall have completed such work prescribed in accordance with the policy determined by the Faculty Board and the Rules Governing Professional Doctorates.
Top of Page
Section 2 - Qualification for Admission to the Degree
(2) To qualify for admission to the degree a candidate shall pass courses approved by the Academic Senate totalling 240 units.
Top of Page
Section 3 - Exit Award
(3) The Graduate Certificate of Business Research is an exit award for candidates enrolled in the Doctor of Business Administration.
(4) Students undertaking the Doctor of Business Administration who have satisfied the requirements for the Graduate Certificate of Business Research may be permitted to transfer candidature to the degree Graduate Certificate of Business Research.
(5) Candidates wishing to transfer shall apply in writing to the Pro Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Business and Law for approval.
(6) Students exiting into the Graduate Certificate of Business Research will not be permitted to then re-enrol in the Doctor of Business Administration.