Document Feedback - Review and Comment
Step 1 of 4: Comment on Document
How to make a comment?
1. Use this to open a comment box for your chosen Section, Part, Heading or clause.
2. Type your feedback into the comments box and then click "save comment" button located in the lower-right of the comment box.
3. Do not open more than one comment box at the same time.
4. When you have finished making comments proceed to the next stage by clicking on the "Continue to Step 2" button at the very bottom of this page.
DO NOT jump between web pages/applications while logging comments.
DO NOT log comments for more than one document at a time. Complete and submit all comments for one document before commenting on another.
DO NOT leave your submission half way through. If you need to take a break, submit your current set of comments. The system will email you a copy of your comments so you can identify where you were up to and add to them later.
DO NOT exit from the interface until you have completed all three stages of the submission process.
(2) This procedure outlines the process for (3) The principles adopted in this procedure align with the guiding principles for (10) Complainants who wish to make a (12) Once received (14) The station will ensure that (17) Written
2NURFM Complaint Handling Procedure
(2) This procedure outlines the process for
(3) The principles adopted in this procedure align with the guiding principles for
(10) Complainants who wish to make a
(12) Once received
(14) The station will ensure that